Cheese Ball Bites with Dried Blueberries
This Cheese Ball Bites with Dried Blueberries recipe, is our take on this timeless holiday classic appetizer.
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 8oz finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. crumbled feta or blue cheese
- 6 oz. goat’s cheese (softened)
- 1 TBLS Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBLS dried onion
- 1 ½ cups chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds or pistachios)
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Dipping style pretzel sticks
Make the mini cheese balls ahead of time and toss in nuts. Store in refrigerator until 1
hour before serving. Once softened a little, add the pretzel stick.
Mix all ingredients together (except chopped nuts) until smooth and evenly incorporated.
Using a tablespoon portion out cheese mixture and roll into balls.
Place a pretzel stick into the ball and coat bottom and sides in chopped nuts.