Brussels Sprout Salad with Apple
An easy 9-ingredient brussels sprout salad, our sweet and tangy apple and brussels sprout recipe, is a healthy, vegan, and gluten-free option for the whole family to enjoy!
- 2 Honeycrisp apples (diced and tossed in lemon juice)
- 12 oz. Brussels sprouts (sliced)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (toasted before chopping)
- 2 shallots (diced)
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- 3 TBLS olive oil
- 2 TBLS white wine vinegar
- 2 TBLS pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
A food processor makes quick work of slicing the Brussel's sprouts.
In a large bowl, add Brussels sprouts, apples, cherries, and shallots, tossing to combine.
To blend dressing, place ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously until combined.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese and walnuts on top before serving.